Holiday Accommodation at Stansbury on Yorke Peninsula
About us Accommodation Terms and Conditions Contact Us
Please read our Terms and Conditions prior to booking to ensure that you agree with and accept our conditions. Your booking confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. Bookings will only be made for those who are 18 years or over.
2. A deposit of one night’s accommodation is required when the booking is made and full payment is required 14 days prior to tenancy or within 24 hours of the booking date if less than 14 days notice. A one off cleaning fee of $50 will be added to each booking.
3. When paying by direct debit please place your name and the booking date in the description.
4. Property access information will be provided once the final payment has been made.
5. Accommodation is available after 2:00pm on the day of arrival and is to be vacated by 10:00am on the day of departure unless prior arrangements have been made. An extra day will be charged if tenants have not vacated the premises by the time the cleaner arrives.
6. Tenants are required to leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition. This includes ensuring all the dishes are done and the garbage is placed in the outside bins.
7. Any breakages or property damage must be reported and paid for immediately.
8. All tenants are responsible for keeping the property secure during their stay and will be responsible for any theft or damage which may occur if unsecured.
9. If you lose the keys during your stay you will be responsible for the cost of changing the locks and replacing all keys.
10. On departure all keys are to be returned.
11. No liability is accepted for any injury, debt, damage or loss, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the agent or owner’s control. No responsibility is taken for guests’ personal property left on or near the premises.
12. We will endeavour to recover and return items of value inadvertently left in your accommodation but take no responsibility for their recovery or return. Items will be posted ‘Cash on Delivery’.
13. Your accommodation is equipped for a specific number of tenants. If any extra tenants use the accommodation they will be asked to vacate the premises.
14. Please respect the rental property and do not move furniture.
15. If the property runs out of gas please take the gas bottle to the local service station and ask for a receipt. Please note: we cannot reimburse you unless we have a receipt.
16. Your accommodation is strictly non-smoking.
17. Please respect your neighbours at all times by keeping the noise level at a minimum. If there is a complaint from neighbours you may be asked to leave the accommodation with no refund given.
Refunds following cancellation will only be available if and when the period cancelled is fully rebooked for the total period unless made more than 30 days prior to tenancy. The cleaning fee will be refunded. No refund is available for shortened stays.